Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thanks and Praise for Restored Sight

Lord Jesus,
I thank You and praise You
     for the awesome wonders You have placed in our universe,
     for the awesome wonders You have revealed in medicine and science,
     for the awesome wonder of being able to restore badly weakening eyesight
         by  replacing a natural ocular lens with an artificial, corrective lens .
What a miracle it is to be able to see without prescription glasses
      for the first time in almost  sixty years!
Thank you, Lord, for the miracle, the joy of stronger, keener sight in old eyes.
Thank You for giving wisdom and knowledge to researchers in all fields of medicine.
You are a great, almighty, and loving God.
I praise You, I thank You, I glorify You,
     I ask that You always keep me close to Your heart.
                            In Christ’s name, I pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment